One afternoon when Greg got home from school we just all layed around in the living room playing together. It was the greatest afternoon. We had music on for dancing and just snapped a bunch of fun and random pictures. It was a day to treasure.
 |
| This is the "don't take a picture of me" look. |
 |
| Sweet Brai |
 |
| A family shot. |
 |
| A full family shot. |
 |
| Just the two of us. |
 |
| "I love you dad" (she says that nearly 100 times a day) |
 |
| Dad the jungle gym |
 |
| The whole family. |
 |
| This series would not be complete without a pout pose. |
Allie wiggling her hips.
The chicken dance
Greg insisted I add this video he took of me dancing with the girls. That is one of our favorite things.
1 comment:
I especially love the last video, thanks for putting it on there honeybun
Post a Comment