Sunday, March 18, 2012

Everything is better with accessories

Well usually an outfit is better with accessories but in our case panties look really good with accessories too.  Here is Allie modeling her new watch Grammy gave her which she adores and her new strawberry shortcake shoes which she even wanted to wear during nap.
 And because Brailie wants to do whatever Allie is doing here is a picture of her-she thinks she needs to make a funny face in all pictures now.
I know one day they will look at all the pictures and ask why they never had any clothes on.  Trust me people it is beyond my control.  They can take their own clothes off and what am I to do -be the clothes police all day long.  Brailie will probably ask why her hair is so crazy in every picture too-the only answer I will have for that is "you were little miss independent...think I had any chance with your hair?"

No comments: