Friday, May 4, 2012

Proof that I can sometimes dress my daughter to look stylish

Most of the time she couldn't be bothered with looks (which I am super grateful for) and hairdo's and cute outfits.  Sometimes though she likes to have on something stylish and go to dad's school at lunch to show him her outfit.  I thought this one was really cute and she is letting me put her hair in ponytails now which is nice.

 Brailie wanted her picture taken too in her dress.
 And she thought everyone needed to see the back of her hair too (yep-typical messy mullet-someday she will have a different hairstyle).
 Brailie's favorite thing right now are her rain boots.  She wears them pretty much everywhere.
 Trying on hats.
 She makes a cute cowgirl. 

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

All of these pictures are so cute. Love the hats, boots and just the general cuteness of both of these darlings. Allie looks so cute with the red hat to match her dress. The boots look like a match for Brailie's dress. Great photos.