Wednesday, August 1, 2012

When Lily came to play

Ashlee and her daughter Lily came to visit at the beginning of July.  The girls loved having Lily around.  It was so fun to visit with Ashlee and have her over for the day.  We met her in Price a week later and went swimming and ate dinner with her and her parents too.  These pictures are from the girls playing in the sprinklers in our backyard.  The day was so super hot so this was nice and refreshing.  I am not sure what Lily thought of it though.  She had the best facial expressions. 






2 comments:

Grammy K said...

I don't know if any other girls love to play in the water as much as these two do. Lily is so darling and has some great expressions. Love where they are getting greg wet.

Ashlee said...

Love these pictures, Heather. Thank you for posting them since our camera is MIA. I miss you. It was so good to see you TWO times!!!!