Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trick or Treat

Here is a quick review of our Halloween costumes this year.  I didn't have the energy to do a family theme and I couldn't think of anything that was a theme for all 3 kids that didn't involve too much work so I just asked the girls what they wanted to be and Allie said a chef and Brailie said a Tinkerbell and they were pretty easy to come up with.
I am simply amazed that she even kept the hat on most of the night.
She on the other hand lost the wings and wand after 1 street of houses.  But she did let me curl her hair and I think she looks like a whole different girl.
And Treyson didn't get to chose.  He got to be a sock monkey.  I am not sure he was impressed with costumes or trick or treating but he sure makes a handsome sock monkey.


No comments: