I love this picture-with her arm around Brailie. They are becoming such good friends. I am happy to report there is more playing than fighting going on in our house generally.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
All grown up and ready for church
I love this picture-with her arm around Brailie. They are becoming such good friends. I am happy to report there is more playing than fighting going on in our house generally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I remember that scripture bag! Sadly, I threw out my first one years ago. That maroon thing had to go. Yours was much cuter and nicer to pass on.
These pictures, like all the other ones are just too cute. Love Brailie with the backpack, and the video of her reading is precious.
They are growing up way too fast and I have no idea of when I'll get to see them again. So glad the scripture bag is having a 2nd go round.
Allie does look so grown up, just wonderful to see them.
Post a Comment