I hope this becomes a family tradition because my girls and Greg and I had a blast. We all got together to celebrate cousins birthdays (since we can't all make it to everyones). Our Family and Ryan and Tristen's Family and Kalen and Mandy's family all met Friday night at Ryan's house and had a barbeque and the kids played. They had a blast together. Then on Sat we all went swimming. The day started out cold and Allie's teeth were chattering so hard (poor girl) but by the afternoon it was hot and perfect. My girls love the water and just wanted to splash. The kids all had fun together and I really enjoyed visiting. It was low key and fun. Let's keep that up family!!
1 comment:
Darling group of cousins. Your children are so blessed to be close to so much family. Looks like everyone had a really great time.
Post a Comment