I recently cut a bunch of my hair off (it was just too hot-and who wants to do hair when it is hot). Allie said she liked it and I asked if she wanted her hair cut. She said yes. I was shocked. Usually when I need to comb it and she is resistant I tell her we will just have to cut her hair short. She has always screamed NO!!! I didn't do anything about it at first but one day again I asked if she would want to cut her hair and she said yes so it would be like mine. So even though I was a bit sad at seeing that beautiful long hair go I did it. She really did fuss ALL THE TIME when it came to getting her hair done so I knew this would be easier and cooler.
 |
| This is the before |
 |
| Mommy cutting. She did really good but I have seen that my hair cutting skills are not that hot. Might have to pay next time. |
 |
| And after-right in the sandbox she went. |
 |
| A sassy pose after bath |
 |
| One with mommy-now we are twins. |
2 comments:
Her haircut is really cute - she looks a bit older and it is easier to comb. Cute!!!
sandy said what sweet girls. good to see the blog hope this comment goes through. your sweeties are growing way to fast
Post a Comment