Sunday, July 10, 2011

Popcorn Bopping and Video Overload

I bought this CD recently at Deseret Book for the girls.  It is dance mix versions of popular church kids songs.  I am telling you what some may think it is blasphemy but I LOVE IT!!!!  I probably love it so much because if we had had this when i was a kid my brothers and Tovah and I would have been putting together some major performances and hitting the road to become rich and famous.  I think I could possibly be found driving with this CD playing in my car...without my kids in toe.  Totally reminds me of my childhood.  Oh and did I mention that the girls love it.  Allie is really into dancing right now (just not as much when I try and video) but this is really bringing out some new dance moves in this little girl.  This CD and the Strawberry Shortcake Sing and Dance Along CD.  I am adding a selection of dance related videos (mostly for my mom) but I am sure I know a few others who will get a kick out of them.

Untitled from Heather Parsons on Vimeo.

Untitled from Heather Parsons on Vimeo.

Untitled from Heather Parsons on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Grammy K said...

I love these videos, they are great. Allie sure takes after her mother in the what to wear for dancing, especially the first two. Made me homesick for my little girl. Oh how I would treasure it if I had more videos of my darlings right from day one. Next time I am a mom a video camera will be top priority- clothes and food are so overrated. I couldn't hear the music very well, but it sound like a great CD Thanks for these videos/

Lea said...

Thanks for sharing!! Allie has sweet moves!!

Allisha said...

We have this CD also and LOVE it! :) The first time Micah heard it, he came in the room with a puzzled look on his face like, "hey, I recognize this song..." and then started dancing. We listen to this Cd in the car without the children in tow all the time! lol