Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pioneer Day Weekend Part 2

Here are the remaining Pioneer Day weekend photos.
Showing Sydnee her sun glasses

Doing a dance Kylie taught them-this was the highlight of the weekend-dancing with Kylie

Making ice cream in a bag-a huge hit with everyone.


Looking through Grandpa's binoculars as the para gliders

These guys.

Doggie pile on Uncle Ryan.  They were all a bit reluctant-they must think he is scary (just kidding)

Love this picture

Grandma Connie and Carrie

Grandma pointing out the guys in the sky.

Dancing with the wii to a kids dance game

Kylie and I had a dance off.  The song was Maniac.  I felt like a maniac that would pass out by the time I was done.

Sorry babe-there is no way I will post the video.

I love this one too-I think Nathan is happy to have a boy cousin.
This was really cute.  All the cousins were playing at the park at the reunion and another little boy (a cousin) came to play.  Allie said "who's that."  I said to them, "this is another cousin-we just don't know him."  Then one by one they all said, "he's not my cousin."

No comments: