Monday, August 8, 2011

Puddle Jumping

On Thursday afternoon we had a short but big storm which put down a good amount of water.  A couple of months ago the girls and I discovered that the library parking lot gets the best puddle after a storm.  On this day I was feeling pretty cranky and lousy as a mom but when the girls wanted to go in the puddles I finally said yes and told Greg we should take them to the library because there they would just get wet but not all muddy.  It is a huge puddle and my girls-WHAT WAS I THINKING????


Even dad got into it.


jumping and splashing


Can I just add that Brailie has just barely learned how to jump and do somersaults


See what I mean!!




Emptying boots




At this point there was nothing I could do to stop them so I just had to photograph them and then give them a bath when we got home.

One last spin in the water
Just one last touch before it dries all up.

1 comment:

Jenni S said...

You are such a cute mom. How fun! They look like they are in heaven. :)