Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brailie's 2 Year Old Pictures

I wanted to take some pictures of Brailie so i could use some for her birthday invites and announcements and the weather here is gorgeous and the leaves are gorgeous so it just turned out perfect and she was so sweet and totally herself but I still managed to get some great shots.





 Allie kept asking if I was going to take pictures for her birthday as well and I said, "you bet I am" so here are a few of her too.



She can climb all the way up this thing and to the top of the playground and even though last week she fell from the top (which was super scary) she keeps wanting to try it so I am proud of her for that.

2 comments:

Lea said...

These pictures are sooo cute! I love them!

Grammy K said...

I love all the pictures too. I was trying to pick a favorite, but I couldn't. The pink jacket is super cute. Love the whole outfit for both girls. I can't wait to see these darlings.