Sunday, October 16, 2011

Doing Makeup

I am doing a countdown to Halloween with the girls (they open a new box every day that has an activity for us to do or a treat in it).  This day was to play with moms makeup (I called it doing "scary" makeup).  They loved it and this was a first for Brailie so she was on top of the world.  I was looking at them still into the late hours of the day and noticing make up all over their faces so they really caked it on.



She does the craziest faces.

That's better.

Then Allie had to do crazy faces too.



1 comment:

Grammy K said...

Have I remembered to tell you how much I love these two darling girls, they just make me smile when I see pictures of them. Those blue eyes of Brailies are amazing. Allie has beautiful eyes too, but just not quite as blue. I love the pictures.