I hear those words about 10 times a day if not more from Brailie, "baby Jesus at park mama". First we saw the stable set up and the manger but no baby Jesus yet. We had to walk by daily to see if he was there. And then on Wed the 23rd he was there and I had two excited girls. These are pictures from our first visit.
![]() |
| At first the girls were a bit timid with all the figures around. |
![]() |
| Getting closer |
![]() |
| Close enough to touch Him now |
![]() |
| Allie holding Him which she asked if she could |
![]() |
| You can see how excited she was from the look on her face |
People in town driving by must wonder if we are vandalizing or what. I have to say everytime we stop by I am nearly moved to tears at the experience. The girls speak in a whisper and are so gentle and caring. We even went another time and took a blanket (which was their idea) and a wipe for the baby. We took the wipe because he was really dirty. The girls cleaned him off as well as the other figurines and the sheep and camel. Allie thought that maybe we needed to take him some diapers because he was a baby but I told her that Mary would take care of that. It is all things Baby Jesus at our house right now. The nativity sets are a major hit, we sing songs and read stories and it is all with no prompting on my part. I feel blessed that they are so excited and enamored with the Savior of the world. Brailie's Christmas list to Santa reads, "Dora, Diego and baby Jesus." I am humbled and consider myself taught everyday.







2 comments:
These pictures ought to inspire comments from all sources, but probably not. They absolutely inspire me. What a treasure these pictures are, I am going to have to figure out how to get them to snapfish so that I can get prints. I love these pictures, they are such a treasure. I will be looking at them every night this month. I have to check right now and be sure they are on my slideshow. That you so much my dear daughter for having these wonderful daughters. They are certainly some of the valient spirits that were reserved to come forth at this time. I love you all, thank you again for the pictures.
That is so sweet.
Post a Comment