Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bathtub Paint

I saw this idea on Pinterest about making bathtub paint using shaving cream and food coloring.  I decided that that sounded messy enough for my girls to enjoy and so I gave it a try.  I was not so thrilled to see how much the food coloring would stain one's skin but I hoped that they would get most of it on the bathtub and not on themselves.  They did have a blast though Brailie was not impressed when she found out it didn't taste as good as it looked.  It was a project that required constant monitoring since I didn't want them to paint all over themselves (though Brailie did get it on lots of spots and it was gone by the end of her bath).  I rinsed them off and then cleaned the tub (which came perfectly clean) and then gave them a bath after.  It was a fun project.


1 comment:

Grammy K said...

What fun - cute little bare butts.