Since we decided to stay home by ourselves for Thanksgiving we decided that we would just use that morning to get our Christmas tree. The weather was perfect-cut the tree in our t-shirts and long sleeved shirts (that would never happen in Sask.) The girls were excited and it is a really fun tradition. That evening after we had stuffed ourselves on turkey dinner we decorated and I got the rest of my Christmas decorations out.
![]() |
| Here is our perfect tree and it really is perfect-no trimming, no reshaping. |
![]() |
| A tradition-family picture with the tree |
![]() |
| Playing in the dirt while dad cuts |
![]() |
| A stick-how could we have an outside picture without a stick |
![]() |
| I took this picture of Brailie upside down and through my legs |
![]() |
| There he is-the tree slayer |
![]() |
| Here is the tree with the new tree skirt I made from a table cloth |
![]() |
| Brai putting on the star that was Greg's family as a boy |
![]() |
| Adding the decorations-she loved this |
![]() |
| Allie loved it too but was done after 3 ornaments and wanted to watch more movies. |










1 comment:
Great pictures, I love that you get a real tree, I miss that. Although I probably won't even put up my artificial tree this year, too much trouble. Brailie and her sticks, so cute. I really like your tree skirt. I would put up a tree if I had those girls to help me decorate. Love you all, glad you are carrying on this tradition.
Post a Comment