Sunday, December 18, 2011

Temple Lights-the tradition lives on.

The past 2 years we have gone to Salt Lake to see the lights on temple square with my long time friends Tali and Preston.  This year we did it again -only it is getting tougher cause our kids are bigger and don't want to ride in the stroller and it is such a packed place.  Usually we see the lights and eat at Olive Garden but we skipped the eating because Tali just recently had a baby boy Crosby and he was having nothing to do with the eating.  We will resume that next year.  It was wonderful to see our friends and the girls were so excited about all the baby Jesus's they would see.  The lights are so amazing and I love being there are Christmas.


I love this picture.  Have to frame it with "the temple I am going there some day."

The girls watching this cute senior bride and groom in the background.

Greg with the girls and Miles (Tali and Preston's son).

Aren't the lights so spectacular.

The kids in front of a beautiful tree with expressions that speak volumes.

One more look at baby Jesus.

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

I think the pictures are great. I hope that one day I get to come to Utah at this time of year, and go see the temple lights with you guys. That is an item on my bucked list.