I decided to do a dress ups/makeup day with the girls. They chose these dress up outfits (our TV serves as a mirror-if we ever get rid of it I think Allie may revolt). Brailie loves these high heels I bought her for Christmas but walking her walk in them is so funny-she has the hardest time but insists on wearing them.
Here is Allie doing her makeup. Grammy bought makeup sets for each girl. They were pretty excited.
"Can you see it?"
Brailie loved the makeup too-she pretty much will do anything that big sister does.






1 comment:
I am so smiling, I would love to see Brailie walking in those shoes. They are so cute. So happy they like the make-up, and what fun costumes. I just have to come as soon as possible so we can play and costume like crazy. What kid doesn't love dress-ups. Do you remember Heather how much the girls loved to dress up when they came here for any kind of a party. And when we pulled out the make up it was even more fun. I think people miss so much when they don't just let the kids try on and pretend to be someone else. It's the actor in all of us, we just have to let it loose.
Post a Comment