I know, I have been horrible about blogging lately-but the truth is I am not feeling like doing much of anything lately. I am so super tired and nauseous all of the time and I really don't want to do a thing right now. It is completely unlike me in every way. I try and keep the girls happy, and take them for walks and make sure they are fed and my hubby is too and that is about all I can manage in a day. I haven't even made a craft in 2 weeks-SHOCKING I know. So here is a little catch up on pictures:
 |
| Here is Brailie doing her "works" at the computer. |
 |
| Here are the girls with these crazy lip whistles I bought them for Valentines day. |
 |
Here is the one and only picture I took at state basketball this year-the girls swimming with dad. They loved it. State basketball was filled with adventures: Allie learned to not be scared to ride in the elevator, and both girls got braver in the water swimming. The girls played so well during the games and their favorite part was being able to get a pretzel.
My mom is here right now and she is heaven sent. The girls adore her and she is so kind and interested in them. She listens long past when I have tuned out. She keeps them entertained so I can get a couple of things done. It is wonderful to have Grammy with us. Plus she does the dishes. I told her not to all the time cause Greg might forget how. |
No comments:
Post a Comment