When my girls see snow they are extatic. The process of dressing them in all the snow gear to go out and play in barely an 1/8 of an inch of snow is exhausting and does not seem worth it at all but they love it and are so excited that I do it everytime. For this "snow storm" I decided to make some colored water for the girls to spray on the snow since there wasn't much more we could do in it. I think they enjoyed the activity. Brailie managed to spray the entire first bottle of colored water on her coat and boots and almost entirely missed the ground. The spray bottles were a bit more successful.
We decided that since there wasn't enough snow for mom to pull them around on the sled (we tried and it didn't go so well) that they would each take a turn pulling the balls. After that the mitts were soaked and we went in. Start to finish 20 minutes (including the 10 minutes of dressing first).




No comments:
Post a Comment