I bought this toddler pool at the thrift store to use as an indoor ball pit but it was really too small. When the weather started getting hot I decided to put it outside and fill it with water for the girls to play in. I didn't really intend for them to basically swim in it but in the end that is what happened and they loved it. Greg called me out with the camera to get some actions shots of the head dunking they were doing.
At least they are getting over their fears of water on their faces.
Dad hosing them off cause they were covered with grass and we had let them stand and pee on the lawn through their wet clothes which they thought was the greatest thing ever.





1 comment:
You sure have some water babies there, they show how much they love playing in the water. What fun.
Post a Comment