Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sunday morning pictures (the uneditted version)

I got a new dress for Allie from the thrift store when Allisha and I went on a little shopping getaway.  She was thrilled and insisted on wearing it to church.  Auntie Mandy had done her hair the day before (complete with braid and curls from the curling iron...WHAT-she never lets me do that) and she insisted on keeping those in too.  She also asked to have her picture taken with Brailie.  When I had them go outside to get some "good" shots this is what happened:





And that is pretty much when I decided that we had had enough of a photo shoot for one Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

Allie looks so grown up in these pictures, Mandy did a good job on her hair, it looks so cute. The dress is darling. Brailie's expressions are priceless as usual.