Sunday, July 29, 2012

My birthday

I guess Greg just uploaded these photos so I thought I would post them.  These are from my birthday.  Greg and the girls had some good surprises for me.  I apologize for all the pictures of me in my pj's.  The girls and Grandma made me a card and snuck out and bought a present while Greg had taken me to Grand Junction for shopping and dinner.

 And they chose out this super handy new watering can which I really needed.
 I got a new waffle maker
 And I got a new blender too.
 Greg and I collaborated to make a yummy dinner and I made myself angel food cake with strawberries and real whipped cream-my favorite.
It was a great day.  The next week Greg took the girls to Monroe over night as the second part of my birthday present.  I asked for one whole day by myself to sew.  I got almost 2 full days.  The girls had a blast with their dad and Grandma and Grandpa and I worked my tail off on all kinds of projects at home.  Thanks to Greg and the girls for a great birthday.  Love you all.

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

It's wonderful that your family does such nice things for you. Great presents, and super nice Birthday Card. Darling girls and great birthday cake. I commented on this when it was first posted, but somehow it wouldn't work. So you know I was paying attention.