Saturday, July 14, 2012

The new playhouse

Our neighbors the Hughes family has a little outside playhouse that the girls absolutely adore.  It is a pretty girly one but I figured if we could just find any kind of outside playhouse the girls would be happy.  And I was right.  I found this one on KSL classifieds.  We were going up to Provo for Stadium of Fire and Auntie Helen was giving us her old table and so we just decided to see if we could find a playhouse and a kitchen that we liked and we did.  I got the playhouse and a nearly brand new kitchen (we have it inside-pictures to come) for $180.00.   

 We put the girls old kitchen inside the playhouse (which is a good size).  They have been making mud pies ever since.


2 comments:

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

Looks like they are having fun!

Grammy K said...

That is a great playhouse. I want one for my yard. That was what was missing from the play house you guys had, windows. Oh well next time I have kids, we'll do a better playhouse.