We have always gone and got our Christmas tree a couple of days after Thanksgiving and though this year we were in Monroe for Thanksgiving we still made it back with barely enough time to head up the canyon and get our tree. Luckily we found this beauty just as the sun was setting.
I put Brailie down in the snow. I hadn't got her mittens on yet so she first put her bare hands in the snow and she was not happy. As soon as I put the mittens on she was heaven. This was her first time playing in the snow. She loved it.
Our cuties with our Christmas tree. This is such a fun family tradition. We did it all my growing up years (though it was much closer to Christmas before we ever went and the snow was usually up to our knees) but I love having a real tree and this one this year smells AMAZING!!!
1 comment:
This makes me so lonesome for your wonderful family. I would have loved this activity. I'm so glad that you have happy memories of going to get a Christmas tree. It was fun. I did go when you kids were younger, but when you got older I think just Dad went. Wish now I would have gone every time.
Post a Comment