On December 3rd and 4th we went to Orderville for the Valley Buffalo Shoot out (a basketball tournament). I decided to go since it is my old stomping grounds and I didn't think that staying home for 2 solid days alone with the girls sounded like any more fun. And i am glad we went. Allie did really well on the bus. Both girls endured way more basketball then they could ever wish to see in 2 days. Allie survived falling and cutting her lip on the bleachers. Brailie whacked her head twice really good. All in all it was worth the trip and Gregs Varsity team took 1st place which is totally awesome. Here are some of the highlights.
| Allie running and playing with Sarah. She had a blast playing with all the girls on the team and the team is so sweet to her. |
| I know this one is blurry but I had to add it because Allie loves Sarah. When I put her socks on in the morning if I don't pull them up to her knees I get in trouble because they are not like Sarah. |
| Playing peekaboo with the team |
| Brailie must have been worried someone was going to take her stuff because she insisted on walking around carrying all of this. |
| Thank heavens for a few little friends. Allie was so happy to play with some other kids and they loved watching Dora on her portable DVD player. |
| Someone has her eye on the trophy. A future all star perhaps?? |
| "It's mine-all mine." |
No comments:
Post a Comment