Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve

I know, I know-I am behind on updates.  Better late than never.  Here are some pictures of our Christmas eve.  We read the Christmas story from a children's book "When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem."  This was not the reverent, reflective reading that one might hope for on the night before the Saviors birth but we persevered nonetheless.  Then the girls opened their new (and matching I might add) pj's.  Then it was off to bed and bed again, and again and again for miss Allie.  I don't think she kept getting up because of excitement-just her normal tendency to stall.
Reading the story, or more like Allie insisting she be able to do it and then having us listen to goobly goop for 10 minutes before she would hand over the book.  She does know the Christmas story though which is great.

Dad helping the girls open their pj's.  Brailie was a really good present opener.
 And now for the unveiling of the Christmas pj's in typical Parsons children fashion:
'Brai, sit up"

"Perfect girls, one more time."

'Everyone hold still."

"Allie give that back to Brailie.  Brailie you can't eat the remote."

Allie, "I'm done, I don't want to do anymore."
Lovely-isn't it?

No comments: