Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fathers Day

After getting home late from our cousins weekend I had to get ready for "Daddy's Special Day" which Allie was so excited about all week as I had her help me hide presents under the bed.  I made Greg a Father's Day book, ordered a canvas print of he and the girls, made him this apron, made German apple pancakes for breakfast, barbeque cupcakes for dessert and ribeye steaks for supper.  It was a busy but fantastic day.  I think he would agree.


2 comments:

Grammy K said...

Those cupcakes are sooo cute and I am sure they were yummy. You do good work my dear, I am so proud of you and all that you do to bless your family and your marriage. Good job - clap clap clap

Grammy K said...

Just wanted to tell you that my friend Thelma wrote that when she needs a cheering up, she goes to the Melon Munchers Blog, and loves it. You do good my dear.