I had a great birthday. I used to hate my birthday but birthday's are so much better when you are married and when you have kids that you can hear down the hall saying, "is mama coming, is mama coming." And who tell you they have a surprise for you but you have to close your eyes first. The girls decorated cute cards and were so excited to give me my gifts. I got drawers for my craft room, lotion, new pj's, a super cute summer basket, and a gift certificate to Deseret Book (plus my mom sent money and there are two more gifts on the way-one from Steve and one more from Greg). While I was at work Greg took the girls to Grandma's to bake me cupcakes. We fed the girls lunch and then had Ray's burgers for our lunch (that was purposely planned so we wouldn't have to share). I got to sew for the afternoon and after super the girls took me to the Chow Hound for an ice cream (only I drove). It was a wonderful day-oh ya and Greg watched the food revolution with me in the evening. Thanks to my sweet family for a great day.
1 comment:
You do have a wonderful sweet family. You are blessed with a great husband that helps make all this happen. Love the pictures - everyone looks so happy.
Post a Comment