I appologize for being so behind on this blog. I feel like I am behind on everything so it has nothing to do with this in particular and I know how much checking my blog means to my mom so I am doubly sorry. I have a bunch of videos to share so I will do that for today until i can get pictures up.
We wanted to find a bigger bike for Allie at DI but they didn't have any but they did have this scooter which of course she had to have and likes to ride (sometimes but not always). She is pretty good at it though. Check it out.
Untitled from Heather Parsons on Vimeo.Untitled from Heather Parsons on Vimeo.
This is a video of the girls dancing to their new favorite song, "Baby" by Justin Bieber. You can't really hear the music but you can see that Brailie is learning to follow in her sisters footsteps in the performing department.
Untitled from Heather Parsons on Vimeo.
And finally this is a video of the cousins dancing at Auntie Helen and Uncle Doug's house. Uncle Doug had put on some polka tapes and the kids were dancing and I was in heaven listening to the music and remembering when I was little and my dad would play and we would dance all over the house.
Untitled from Heather Parsons on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Thank you my dear, the videos are great. Love them all, they are just not long enough. Sorry that Brailie didn't get into the action, I know she is shy. That is great, I'll probably still watch one two buckle shoe.
I just watched all the videos again,they make me smile and are the best part of my day. Allie is so cute on the scooter. Brailie has some good dance moves, and Andrew has invented a new head dance, wonder if he will be one of those crazy street dancers that try to get on "So you think you can dance" Love it.
Post a Comment