Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Leaves with an Attitude

I am going to be honest and say there are lots of things about Green River that I don't like; the fact that the grocery store never has anything that is in their sale flyer, would be one of them.  But there are also a lot of things about Green River that I do like; the mild winters, the cheapest thrift store I have ever been too, friends just across the back alley, and fantastic fall's-including these gorgeous trees in our city park.

 And I love that I have my sweet and sassy family here too.

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

They are so pretty, I love them too. The leaves were there and then the other day I saw them all over the road! It's crazy how fast they fall. I wish they would stay a little longer.

Grammy K said...

Those are good pictures of the trees. You do really well at taking pictures, and you get better all the time. Keep it up. Love the sassy little miss too,.