Sunday, November 27, 2011

Backyard Fun

Yep, I know i am behind once again on blogging.  this week has been really busy.  Since Greg got out of school on the 23rd in the afternoon we have just been going non stop.  I have been doing projects, painting my countertops (more to come on that), getting a Christmas tree, seeing the lights on temple square and now having the flu-it has been a busy week.  I am doing some catch up on pictures this week.  These are from an afternoon in the backyard with perfect weather.  Allie is all about raking the leaves right now and Brailie is really into swinging.







1 comment:

Grammy K said...

This thing would not take my first comment. Love the pictures, all of them are really great. Brailie really shows by her expressions just how free she is. Allie is a bit more reserved (sometimes), but Brai just lets her joy show. Great pictures. These just made my day. It was a good day anyway, but this is just icing on the cake. Love you all.