Sunday, November 6, 2011

Brailie Turns Two

Sorry to be so behind on blog posts but my mom and dad have been here and so I have had many other important things to do.  Now I am catching up starting with Brailie's "Hoo's Two" birthday party.
The cake

Take home prizes for kids and adults

Owl masks for the little kids

Candy bars for the kids

Cupcakes

Graham crackers (note-don't make the night before-oops)

The birthday girl


We love Dora-so thank you Aunties that bought this.

Plate and cup set from Auntie Cathy-she loves the cup especially and is so cute when she uses it.


Princesses from Grandma and Grandpa-she loves those (as does Allie)

She loves her new baby doll (I finally got it right and bought the right gift that has been played with more than 5 minutes)

Baby accessories from Uncle Steven-so much fun for the girls.


Loaded up with all her gifts

This picture was taken on Halloween-her actual birthday. 


Things we love about Brailie:
-She has such personality-she keeps us laughing and snickering in moments when we should be serious like saying prayers, family home evening and during time outs.
-She loves her sister
-She has beautiful, sparkly eyes
-She loves to sing songs and currently loves ABC song, Three Little Witches, I am a Child of God, and Scripture Power
-She loves food and is so independent in eating
-Her adorable little gallop
-How she loves to be tickled and laughs
-She loves to give slobbery kisses and big hugs
-Her facial expressions are the best
We are so grateful to have Brailie in our home and as part of our family.

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

I love my darling Brailie, and I am greateful for her. She is a sweetie too. I so enjoyed sitting by her at supper time, it made my day. Well every day that I was with you guys was so great. I haven't laughed and smiled that much in months. It was so great to be there. 2 wonderful girls, and there is never a dull moment when they are up. Love you all.