Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Richfield Preview

November 18th and 19th marked the first games of the season at the Richfield preview.  The girls rode the bus with dad and I drove (which was so nice cause it gave me a chance to listen to some talks from the Mormon Channel) and we spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma Parsons new house in Monroe.  The girls had a blast though I think they kept waiting for Sarah and Melissa and Cady (seniors from last year who have all gone to college) to show up and be their buddies.  We really miss those girls.  I sent the girls on the bus with dad in style-wearing camouflage tutu's from Grandma Parsons.  They were a huge hit!!







1 comment:

Grammy K said...

These pictures are so cute. You can see just how excited they were to be going with Dad on the bus. Thanks for posting them, they make my day.