Thursday, January 19, 2012

A few more curls

 Allie loved her curly hair the first day I did it so we tried again the next day.  Brailie decided she wanted curls too.  I put teeny tiny little twists in her hair and it did curl but it also stuck out all over the place (wait-when does it not stick out?).
 Here is the tiny bit of evidence that there was a bit of curl in her hair.  Can you see it?  Ya, I thought probably not.

 I asked the girls to give me funny faces.
What crazy girls I have.

2 comments:

Grammy K said...

Oh how I love to see my girls in all their different faces. Wait until they add voices - then it will be even more fun. Hope they do. How can my children teach your children about voices. You'll have to plan that when and if we have all of you together. The pictures delight me and make me smile.

Grammy K said...

I forgot to say that I could see the curls in Brailies hair. She is so cute she doesn't really need pretty hair, but it will be nice when she finally does have it.