I think I am probably the last family in town to go and visit this statue that we have called the Golden Ratio (I think that is what it is called). I am not sure the point of it but it is cool to go and see and fun to climb on (except in blustry, cold winter wind like we did). The girls had a good time despite how cold it was.
Here Greg told Allie to jump down to him. She is so brave. I would never have done that as a kid. She just leaped right off to him.
Grammy, the girls said when you come to visit they want you to come there with us, just so you know.








1 comment:
I will be happy to go see it. I hope I won't be expected to climb up it. I think those are pretty big steps. They are so brave to get up there that high. Loooks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment