Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brai the cowgirl

Allie had got a cowgirl hat for her birthday and we don't do well at our house with only one of anything so when Greg and I were gone for our anniversary I found this cowgirl hat at DI and bought it for Brailie.  She isn't that much into wearing it but since she had to rescue this stick horse from my yardsale pile and we were playing "She'll Be Comin Round the Mountain" on the kids songs CD I was able to convince her to put the hat on and ride the horse and I ended up with some adorable pictures.  I think she makes a cute cowgirl.  My mom and I had bought her the cutest pair of cowgirl boots in Montana while we were there because we could totally see her in them with every outfit but they didn't fit.  They would have been the perfect accessory for this day.



I don't think there is a cowboy alive that doesn't pick their nose. 

What a sweet little lady don't  you think?

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

Oh, my goodness, what a darling. The close up with those sparkling eyes is just too precious. These have to go on my slide show. I love those girls, I sure miss them.