I have been slacking on posts lately. My camera needs to be downloaded to my computer, my life needs to have a minute or two to do so, my children need to nap longer or nap period, I need to get up at 5:30 to do this plus weed the garden, put away laundry, mop my floor, make some sense of my craft room, and dejunk all the junk baskets I have around my house. You know just the normal excuses. Plus when I look at blogger and it tells me that 2 people on average view this blog it doesn't give me much motivation to actually post something-except that I know my mom loves it. I have had this video to share for a while. Brailie is becoming quite the dancer. She always is doing some crazy move and her little hip shake is priceless. She gets it from me-I had a mean hip hip shake back in my day.
2 comments:
everytime they walk by the mirror or a blank tv screen - they stop to pose - its really cute.
I love this, it does remind me of their mother. This is darling. It is one that I tried to comment on before, but didn't work. I will have to look at this every day for a pick me up.
Post a Comment