Friday, June 22, 2012

A camo surprise for daddy.

Weeks ago Greg planned to take the girls with him to Richfield because he had a doctors appointment and wanted to give me some time off.  I got the girls to wear the camo tutu's for the occassion and then when Greg was at work in the morning we did an impromptu photo shoot.  I wanted to make something out of the pictures for Greg for fathers day.  The first collage is what I made (only I just had 3 separate pictures that I framed).  Greg said that when the doctor commented on their camo tutu's that Allie said, "These are what we get to wear when we go on a date with dad."  Isn't that the cutest thing.  They love hanging out with their dad and I love pretty much everyone of these pictures.



2 comments:

Grammy K said...

Well, I absolutely love every single picture, how would a person ever pick a favorite. They are wonderful. I pretty much love everyone in these pictures, and I love their parents so very much. I love the one where they are saying prayers. I feel so homesick for these darlings, I almost want to cry. I need a print of the whole thing, is that possible?

Jenni S said...

Very cute, Heather!