We are absolutely in love with fall around our house. The weather in Green River is perfect in the fall. We couldn't ask for anything nicer. The girls have been playing outside a ton and we have been going for walks again and we finally got some pumpkins. Yay for fall.
| My little man in his super cute church tie onesie from Uncle Steven |
| Sweet pumpkin girl. I am happy to report that both girls love pumpkins as much as their mom. |
| Cute little boy. |
| At the fall farm in Payson. It was kind of a rip off-like they charged money for every little thing. |
| A hayride. The girls love hay rides. They would have loved the ones my dad used to do. |
| These turkeys were a little miffed at \Greg and were ready to attack. He is doing a good job not showing any fear. |
| Hay bail maze. The girls loved it. I wonder if they would like bale jumping? |
1 comment:
These are again great pictures. I tried to comment when they were first posted, but it wouldn't let me. I am sure the girls would love bale jumping. Great pictures of everyone. Thanks.
Post a Comment