The first month went by so fast. But this little guy gets cuter with time so I don't mind. In month 1 Treyson went from my dream child (calm and quite) to Mr. Screamer-especially when he is put in his carseat. He hates that thing. He eats about every 3-4 hours but can sleep for a good 4 or 5 hour stretch also-just not at night. His sisters still love him as much as ever and he and daddy certainly have many conversations about hunting and other boy stuff. I think daddy is super glad to have a buddy. He has also started cracking a smile now and then and that makes everyone's hearts melt.
 |
| Being a month old is exhausting. |
 |
| #1 Treyson fan. |
 |
| My beautiful children. |
1 comment:
I love these picture, thank you for posting them. Makes me smile.
Post a Comment