Sunday, October 21, 2012

I don't know if I am back or not.

I want to keep up a blog-actually I want to keep up two blogs but it is nearly impossible to get everyone dressed and fed each day before 10:00am and my girls stopped napping-so therefore I haven't figured out when there is time to blog.  What someone needs to invent is a voice control for your computer so that you can just say what you want to type and it will automatically do it for you.  That would be so cool (well and dangerous and probably offensive and could make you an enemy to lots of people-so it would definitely have to come with a delete setting)...I digress.  So since i recently finished putting together a photo book I thought I would just use some of the collages I made for that to do a little update.  
Treyson's blessing day.  He was super fussy-the pants had to go.  I love the one of him with his hand up-looks like he is preaching the gospel already.

We call him Mr. Handsome around here and he really is.  We also call him: bud, buddy, bug, snuggle bug, Mr. T and cute boy.

The girls are as excited about their brother as ever.  Every time they first wake up and see him it is like the excitement starts all over again for them, like they are thinking, "yep he is still here and he is still a baby and he is still our brother."

Our first official outing to look at leaves.  Remarkably Treyson slept for 6 hours straight in his carseat and he HATES his carseat.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love all the pictures, I am so happy that there were some new ones today. I have really missed seeing your fun stuff. I commented on the Small Fry blog, but it put me as unknown. Don't know why. Thanks for making my day.