Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Floor Rennovation Update

Because I am sure there are so many of you out there sitting at home, driving in your cars, or sitting at working thinking, "Man I wonder how Greg and Heather's floor remodel is going," I thought that I would post some picture updates for everyone. The carpet flooring that I have referred to, pretty much since we were dating, as my "nemesis" has not gone out without a fight I must say. But after the initial day and a half of scraping the stuff off the floor boards we have had much more success on the rest of the room (I think Heavenly Father knew it could lead to a nervous breakdown if we had to do that for the whole room).
After day 1
After day 2 (with a tired hard working husband to model our new flooring)
Something about this new floor has sparked a "I will play by myself" gene in Allie and she has been newly interested in her toy kitchen and play foods, she has been dancing around on it and loves to curl up on it with her blanket. I wish the newness and novelty of this new flooring to never, ever, ever wear off. Should anyone need a large piece of extremely tacky carpet you know where to come.

4 comments:

Tristen said...

Looks really good! Changes the look in that room quite a bit!

ALICIA said...

Love your new blog! Can't wait to see all the family happenings on here.

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

The room is looking great. I will have to come down and check it out in person and let the kids play!

TJ said...

I love it! The floor looks awesome. This is the room right off of your kitchen, right? Are you going to put the same flooring in the actual kitchen?