Monday, August 9, 2010

The day the cousins came

The Canada cousins, Jakob and Andrew Konopelski that is. My younger brother Daniel and his wife Jenny and their twins came to visit this past week. Allie loves seeing these cute little guys (I mean, who wouldn't; they are the cutest!!!!). They are the most content little babies I have met (well except when they are hungry and I don't think there is a baby out there that can remain calm when hungry). They came and spent the night, bringing with them a wonderful 24 hour flu bug that they have left behind and we have since endured, puked up, and recovered from and passed on to others in our community (thanks guys-next time a nice cake or something will do).
Brailie and the boys. She was not so sure about them being around at first but started playing just fine after a while.
Allie loves these little guys. She either calls them both Andrew or both Jakob. I am not entirely sure she realizes they are two different people. She was really cute with them and asked if they could just stay at our house. I said that though I too adored them I was not prepared to become a mother a 4 and therefore they had to go home with their parents.
On another note, miss Brailie has now officially got her two top teeth (here she is modeling one of them) and can consume food at an even faster pace!!

No comments: