Saturday, August 14, 2010

Playing Together

That's what Allie calls it. I am not all together sure that it really could be defined as playing "together" because it is more like Allie is the boss and takes away everything that Brailie is happily playing with and occasionally shoves a piece of pretend food in Brailies mouth. But it is intermixed with moments when they have each other laughing or giggling and for the most part Brailie doesn't seem to be trying to get away from her big sister so I do welcome (as I cringe everytime I see the huge mess that accompanies) these moments.

Notice Allie dousing her play hamburger bun in play ketchup-she picked that habit up from her dad!!

1 comment:

Tristen said...

Sounds like something Ryan has taught our kids as well! lol I can't wait to come and see your floor in person! I almost didn't recognize that room!