Here we are making our way to the dock. Allie thought this was a boat and kept wondering why it wasn't going any where. I think this picture is priceless.
Holding her pole while Daddy gets things set up.
Pausing for a picture. HOW CUTE!!!
Daddy's getting the hooks on.
Waiting very patiently.
Boy there is a lot of stuff to get ready before you can fish.
Showing me her pole
Reeling it in. Daddy tried to get her to let her hook sit in the water but she loved reeling it in. I told Greg before we went to just let her do her thing and not take it to seriously. He did amazing. She was disappointed we didn't catch a fish but I am actually glad we didn't. I would have been worried she would have been excited jumping up and down and fallen off the dock.
Here Allie is with the lantern on our bed waiting as we got ready to go in the tent. What was perfect about sleeping in our backyard was that I had Brailie sleep in her crib and just kept the monitor on and by my pillow all night and she slept wonderfully.






2 comments:
It was a total blast and without the hassle of all the packing and pack up. We will have to try the away from home camping next summer. I love my 3 girls.
I love this whole idea. We should have done a sleep in the tent thing here at the farm. she would have loved that too. Maybe next year. Love, GrammyK
Post a Comment