Allie swimming like a fish. After a while she asked to take the floaties off and swim without and did a great job. Last time we were here she threw up in the pool but this time we were barf free. YAY!!Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Swimming
Before the summer ended I wanted to have one more chance for us to go swimming in Castle Dale. They have an amazingly kid friendly pool there and Allie was in love with it the first time we went and she has become a much more confident swimmer since so I knew she would love it even more and I was right. We had a blast. Even Brailie loved it. We put her in this floaty tube where she could touch the bottom and she walked all over the pool. We couldn't believe it. She was everywhere all on her own. Wish my kitchen was a 1 foot deep pool. I would put her in this all morning long and let her roam free.
Allie swimming like a fish. After a while she asked to take the floaties off and swim without and did a great job. Last time we were here she threw up in the pool but this time we were barf free. YAY!!
Allie swimming like a fish. After a while she asked to take the floaties off and swim without and did a great job. Last time we were here she threw up in the pool but this time we were barf free. YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Allie is so BIG! Time is flying!
I really love these swimming pictures. I am so happy that the girls love the water, it is so much fun, and a great way to get cool in the hot summer. I just want to be there and go swimming with them. Love, Mom
Post a Comment