
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Cinderella Dress-Trial run part 1
Allie is going to be Cinderella for Halloween. I made her dress last week and finished it at night and was excited to have it sitting on a chair at the table so when she came in the morning she would see it and I was sure she would be thrilled. She was thrilled to see it-but try it on-ABSOLUTELY no way that was going to happen. She said, "I DON'T HAVE TO. I DON'T WANT IT!!!!" Such a great feeling for the mom who has worked so hard. I waited a few days and tried again and the reception was much better. Here are the trial run pics-including the morning hair do. I had to include them all because I love her expressions.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment