Friday, October 1, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

Yesterday (Thursday Sept 30) was the last home baseball game of the season and it was a big game to determine the region champs. The girls and I got ourselves ready to go after nap time and headed off. Allie even agreed to wear a baseball cap so she could look like Sarah (her hero-she said). Sarah plays baseball. So off we went. It is more work to go to the game than it is for any of the kids playing baseball I just have to add. I had a baby in a stroller, a diaper bag, a cooler, a blanket, an umbrella and a toddler, not to mention a potty that was left in the car in case it was needed and a folding chair also left in the car in case it was needed. I was simply exhausted by the time the games were done and felt like a human burp cloth but it was great to see the team play together and win both of their games and take the region championship.

Brai trying on the hat.
With Sarah.
Great games team!!!
Daddy's favorite team

No comments: