Friday, October 8, 2010

Talking to Grammy

The other day (Monday the 4th) I think, I asked Allie if she wanted to call Grammy on the phone and she said yes. She usually says no. So I jumped at the chance and dialed and waited for my mom to answer and handed her the phone and she talked, and talked and talked for at least 10 minutes. She was so cute. She sang her some songs and told her what I was doing in the kitchen and the Brai was sleeping and told her about what she could see in her line of site. I don't know if my mom could understand everything she was saying or not but she was having quite the conversation. Today, the 8th, she asked to do it again and when I had the phone for a minute she said, "I want to talk to Grammy Konopelski." We might have to keep tabs on our cell phone minutes now if this keeps up. I love it. I think it is adorable and I know my mom loves it.

1 comment:

Grammy K said...

Yes, your mom loves it, and I especially love seeing the picture, it makes it even more special.